About the job
Our client is a leading business setup service provider across multiple sectors with well-established offices based in Qatar, UAE, and Oman. They are looking to expand the team and are hiring a Head of Business Development position to be based at their Qatar office. A successful candidate will have a proven track record of consistently surpassing sales targets, driving profitability through innovative ideas and has a supportive leadership approach.
Main Responsibilities To Include
- Responsible for overseeing lead development, sales consultations and license application process
- Developing lead channels, scoping new areas of business, cold calling, developing strategic partners, networking, document creation, client interfacing and maintaning the client database
- Following up on new business opportunities and setting up meetings
- Proactively identify new prospects for the company
- Communicating new product developments to prospective clients in order to expand the business
A successful applicant must have the following skills, qualifications and experience:
- Degree Educated OR further qualifications/ certification relating to either Management or Sales
- 5 + years experience in Business Development
- Experience working for a company formation/business set-up
- Expert in the licensing, registration, compliance process of business set-up / company formation
- Experience in Equity is desirable but not essential
- Existing portfolio of lawyers is desirable but not essential
Competitive Salary plus benefits.