About the job
Primary purpose of job
- Manage the operations of the Emergency Communication (ECC) and Emergency Operations Coordination (EOC) centres.
- Manage support to on-site emergency services teams during incidents and exercises.
Experience & Skills
- At least 15 years work experience in a HSE role in the oil and gas industry with at least 10 years in management of emergencies in a large multinational corporation.
- Expert knowledge of international emergency management standards and best practices.
- Proven experience in working in diverse teams across several organizations.
- Degree in Science/Engineering, Emergency/Disaster Management or related technical discipline from an internationally recognised university.
- Professional qualifications in Emergency/Disaster Management from internationally recognised bodies desirable.