The incumbent will be responsible for overseeing the development and implementation of business plans for Group Domestic QNB First branches. The incumbent will also be responsible for overseeing the implementation of the agreed strategic agenda and determining the resources, channels, products, and market segments and the tactical direction required to maximize targets.
Role Description: Essential Duties & Responsibilities by Dimensions:
- Shareholder & Financial:
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of the important factors behind the bank’s financial & non-financial performance.
- Display a good understanding of the major economies / relevant geographies in which the Group operates and of those economies that could have an impact on the Group’s business; includes an appreciation of the range of potential outcomes for the Group.
- Take leading role in understanding of external & internal environment (economic, political, social, competitive and regulatory factors) and ensure that the same is captured in business planning process.
- Encourage managers continuously to be sensitive to the market dynamics and engage them in a fruitful dialogue to be able to respond to the market changes speedily.
- Implement KPI’s and best practices for Head Customer Relationship Management QNB First.
- Promote cost consciousness and efficiency and enhance productivity, to minimise cost, avoid waste, and optimise benefits for the bank.
- Act within the limits of the powers delegated to the incumbent and delegate authority to the respective staff and monitor exercise of the same.
- Demonstrate clear understanding of the important factors behind the bank’s financial & non-financial performance.
- Customer (Internal & External):
- Create necessary frameworks and systems to enable teams and individuals to deliver on the commitments made.
- Create conducive environment and frameworks to act swiftly through effective delegation and empowerment
- Endeavor for superior performance & take personal accountability to meet deadlines in rapidly changing, ambiguous environment & unfavorable conditions.
- Assist customers in all their queries on Bank’s product and seek solution to their requests.
- Maintain activities in accordance with Service Level Agreements (SLAs) with internal departments/units to achieve improvements in turn-around time.
- Build and maintain strong/effective relationships with related departments/units to achieve the Group’s objectives.
- Provide timely/accurate data to external/internal Auditors, Compliance, Financial Control and Risk when required.
- Internal (Processes, Products, Regulatory):
- Assist the AGM Group QNB First in the development and implementation of QNB’s Domestic Retail Branches strategy.
- Ensure that the branches’ business plans are within budgets and timescales.
- Ensure ongoing increase in market share and sustainable growth rate on the QNB’s branches portfolio.
- Oversee and lead the annual budgeting process for all QNB’s branches.
- Oversee the performance of all QNB’s Domestic retail branches against the set objectives to ensure achievement of profit targets for QNB’s retail portfolio.
- Coordinate with the AGM Group QNB First to develop the department’s strategy and plans to set the volume, revenue, and profit targets for all QNB Domestic retail branches with the network.
- Provide the AGM Group QNB First with informative reports on the performing and nonperforming products within the network.
University graduate preferably with a Major in Marketing, Banking, Finance, Accounting, Economics, Business Administration or any other related field.
- At least 10 years experience in financial services with a specialization in Banking, with at least 5 years in a managerial capacity.
- Well-informed of the retail branch’s market structure, industry practices and regulations.