Our newest opportunity is for a talented Handover Coordinator to join our award-winning team based in Doha, Qatar. This role will be responsible for the overall coordination with client and construction contractor for a smooth and timely handover of projects as per contract requirements by following companies project procedures manual and project handover and closeout procedure.
We envisage success in this role to include;
- Coordinating with key Stakeholders / End users to collect project-specific handover requirements and establish project-specific handover plan.
- Reviewing construction contractors commissioning and handover plan and schedule.
- Reviewing construction contractors project handover deliverables.
- Performing periodic inductions to the project team to communicate and familiarize project handover requirements and established procedures.
- Attending meetings with key stakeholders to track and update progress related to project handover activities.
- Establishing procedure for snagging and de-snagging inspections.
- Tracking and monitoring progress in as-build documents and project handover deliverables.
- Coordinating with end-users and construction contractors to facilitate testing and commissioning activities.
- Coordinating with the project team and preparing project closeout report for client and end-users as applicable.
- Coordinating with client and end-users for final inspections to obtained NOC / taking over the certificate.
- Preparing internal project closeout report as per company’s project handover and close our requirements.
To be successful in this dynamic opportunity, we envision that your career journey to date will include 14 years of experience (infrastructure projects) partnered with a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering and Qatar Engineering License (MME/UPDA).