- Teach and demonstrate safe and effective exercises for service users in the gym.
- Provides effective training.
- Design and monitor effective individualized programs for service users.
- Ensure gym equipment is cleaned daily and maintained to a high standard.
- Ensure high standards of confidentiality to safeguard any sensitive information.
- Bilingual preferred
- Bachelor of Physical Education, exercise science
- The age group below 40
- Computer Literacy
- First Aid Certifications(e.g. CPR Certificate)
- 2 to 5 years minimum experience in a leading health club or a hospitality industry
Desired Skills & Experience:
Experience in leading health club or the hospitality industry considered on priority.