Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts
We are looking for a Guestroom Attendant in Qatar.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- The Guestroom Attendant services guest rooms and guest housekeeping requests and is responsible for their overall comfort level.
- Has a set number of rooms to clean during a shift. Removes dirty towels and sheets and replaces them with clean linens.
- Cleans, dust, and sanitizes all areas of the Guest Room (bedroom, living room, dining room and bathroom) according to the procedure.
- Vacuums carpet and cleans marble and tile areas.
- Removes Rooms service trays, dishes and carts to service landings.
- Restocks used amenities such as shampoo, lotions, cotton balls, stationery and pens.
- Ability to perform assigned duties with attention to detail, speed accuracy, follow-through, and work with minimum supervision.
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
- Preferred experience in a luxury hotel in Housekeeping.
- Works harmoniously and professionally with co-workers and supervisors.
- Must have full flexibility in schedule.
- Able to work weekends, holidays and daytime.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Excellent communication skills
- Opportunities to build a successful career with global potential
- Unique strong culture – diversity of 50 different nationalities
- Living accommodation in high quality, well-resourced apartment
- Excellent Training and Development opportunities
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Complimentary nights at FS Hotels Worldwide
- Paid annual home leave tickets
- Complimentary meals in employee restaurants
- Free transportation to work
- Medical coverage
The hotel will apply for the work authorization for a successful candidate.