Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts has been recognized by FORTUNE Magazine’s 100 Best Companies to Work for, every year since the survey began in 1998.
- The Guestroom Attendant services guest rooms and guest housekeeping requests and is responsible for their overall comfort level.
- Has a set number of rooms to clean during a shift. Removes dirty towels and sheets and replaces them with clean linens.
- Cleans, dust, and sanitizes all areas of the Guest Room (bedroom, living room, dining room and bathroom) according to the procedure.
- Vacuums carpet and cleans marble and tile areas.
- Removes Rooms service trays, dishes and carts to service landings.
- Restocks used amenities such as shampoo, lotions, cotton balls, stationery and pens.
- Ability to perform assigned duties with attention to detail, speed accuracy, follow-through, and work with minimum supervision.
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
- Preferred experience in a luxury hotel in Housekeeping.
- Works harmoniously and professionally with co-workers and supervisors.
- Must have full flexibility in schedule.
- Able to work weekends, holidays and daytime.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Excellent communication skills
To apply for this job please visit fourseasons.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.