As a Guest Service Officer, your role will be to assist in the smooth and effective operation of the Front Office Department by providing courteous, professional, efficient and flexible service. This service should be consistent with Hyatt International Standard Policy & Procedures in order to maximize guests, employees & owner’s satisfaction.
A person who enjoys taking extra miles to ensure guest satisfaction. He / She enjoys the challenge of Problem solving, and maintaining the highest standards while handling queries, guests check-In and Check-Out process. Someone who is highly enthusiastic and enjoys interacting with external guests.
You may be required to work in any of the sub-departments – Front Desk, Guest Relations, Communication Centre or Grand Club.
Some of the responsibilities include:
- To be aware of all hotel services, facilities, and promotions
- To balance the cash report and remittance envelop at the end of the shift
- To perform opening and closing procedures
- To check and update the allocation of rooms and villas and follow up on special requirements
- To maintain regular contact with long stay
- Ideally with a relevant degree or diploma in Hospitality or Tourism management. Minimum of 2 years work experience in hotel operations. Good customer service, communications and interpersonal skills are a must.
- Must have good typing skills, a pleasant attitude and excellent phone demeanor.
- Must work well under pressure. Customer service experience preferred.
- Excellent communication skills required as well as answer questions relating to the hotels.
- Schedule flexibility is necessary
- Arabic speakers preferred
Apply for this job on company website, click on this link: careers.hyatt.com.