Your day to day
- To have complete knowledge of the hotel products and services, including room types, rates, relative features and facilities, food and beverage outlets and promotions, spa and health club, and other properties.
- Achieve positive outcomes from Guest queries in a timely and efficient manner
Maximize room PEOPLE
- We are proud of ‘Our People’ with the capability to multi-skill and maximize efficiency. By ensuring consistent service standards and brand-led behavior
- Demonstrate a knowledge of hotel room categories, room rates, packages, promotions and other general product knowledge necessary to perform daily duties
- Ensure an efficient reception experience for Guests, including check in/out, and complete audit procedures, as required
- Demonstrate a high level of customer service at all times
- Ensure that both the Duty Manager and Reception Supervisors are kept fully aware of any relevant feedback from guests and, or, other departments
- Efficient Check in and Checkout process as per S.O.P
- Be aware of the company’s Loyalty programs and its various levels.
- Role of Operator as and when needed.
- Ensure all vacant guest room dockets are checked for any bills or checked out registration cards.
- Ensure all guest profiles are updated after check-in and reviewed by the DM prior to filing.
- Use the correct procedures regarding the acceptance of foreign currencies, credit cards and cash in accordance with the hotel credit policy
- Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation
- Act in accordance with policies and procedures when working with front of house equipment and property management systems
- Follow company brand standards
What we need from you
- Previous experience in a customer-focused industry
- Positive attitude and good communication skills both written and verbal
- Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
- Ability to work on your own and as part of a team
- Competent level of IT proficiency
- It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Previous experience in cash handling
- Calm, efficient, and the ability to work well under pressure
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook computer programs
- A passion for delivering exceptional levels of Guest service
- Meticulous grooming and presentation