Duties & Responsibilities:
- To anticipate guest needs, and handle guest inquiries in a helpful and attentive manner.
- To have a complete knowledge of the hotel product, including room types, rates, relative features and facilities, food and beverage outlets, Spa promotions and other properties.
- To take personal responsibility for the service and attitude with which our guest service is being delivered, and ensure it meets the highest standard at all times.
- Take personal responsibility for ensuring all issues pertaining to guest satisfaction are met and that follow up is completed on a timely basis.
- To be proactive and innovative, suggesting alternatives that meet guest needs.
- To develop a close and harmonious working relationship with all hotel departments,
- To attend hotel events, daily shift briefings and training to improve professional skills.
- A strong focus on customer service
- Prior experience in hotel front office operations is preferred
- Excellent communication skills; fluency in English & Arabic will be an asset.
- Be able to work shifts, weekends and public holidays
- Computer skills in Ms Office; experience with current Property Management Systems (PMS) is preferred