About the job
Mandarin Oriental, Doha
Mandarin Oriental, Doha is an intimate and stylish urban retreat, blending Qatari-influenced heritage with modern design. Located in the heart of Msheireb Downtown Doha, within walking distance to Souq Waqif, Museum of Islamic Art and a short distance to the business district, West Bay.
At Mandarin Oriental, Doha we welcome colleagues with the passion to deliver the best service and exceed our guest’s expectations.
- Greet, check-in, and escort guests promptly to their rooms
- Address special guest preferences recorded in guest history profiles
- Handle cash drawer properly as outlined in the MODOH Controller’s Policy
- Check cash float at the beginning and end of each shift to ensure at all times that amounts are correct
- Provide quality service with colleagues to the guests by responding to requests promptly, efficiently and courteously during check-in, check-out and throughout the guest’s experience
- Arrange fulfillment of guest services by working with the Concierge, Housekeeping, PBX, Reservations and Room Service colleagues
- Print and drop cash out, adjustment slips, paid out the voucher, and bank count reports
- Communicate clearly with the Night Duty Manager and Accounting Department
- Establish a good working knowledge of the Hotel outlets and products
- Ensure customer satisfaction from arrival to departure in accordance to the MOHG Legendary Quality Experiences (LQEs), the MOHG Pillars and the respective service standards of MOQA
- Minimum 2 year of experience working in a 5-star hotel environment
- A minimum of 1 years of Front Office experience
- Strong commands of Microsoft Office products, PSMS, GoConcierge, HotSoS, and Rex
- Clear communication; effective verbal and written communication skills in English. Arabic is an advantage.
If you are interested in joining our team apply today!