Mandarin Oriental, Doha
Mandarin Oriental, Doha is an intimate and stylish urban retreat, blending Qatari-influenced heritage with modern design. Located in the heart of Msheireb Downtown Doha, within walking distance to Souq Waqif, Museum of Islamic Art and a short distance to the business district, West Bay.
At Mandarin Oriental, Doha we welcome colleagues with the passion to deliver the best service and exceed our guest’s expectations.
- It is part of your role to understand and comply with all corporate and hotel policies and standard operating procedures.
- It is part of your role and your responsibility to fully support all learning and development activities.
- You shall take all reasonable steps to safeguard stored information, and not divulge or otherwise transfer any personal data concerning the guests, customers or colleagues, or any confidential information concerning the hotel unless with the appropriate authority.
- Help the Guest Relations Management Team to meet and greet guests.
- Prepare the Daily Communication Form.
- Handle amenity requests and other guest relations programmes
- Works closely with Front Office, Housekeeping, Room Services, Concierge and all F&B departments.
- Friendly, enthusiastic, passionate, Sociable
- Engaging, Genuine, Organised
- Minimum 2 year of experience working in a 5-star hotel environment.
- Previous experience working in the Middle East Region is an advantage.
- Strong commands of Microsoft Office products, PSMS, GoConcierge, HotSoS, and Rex.