About the job
Our client, One of the leading Insurance businesses in Qatar with over 50 years of experience in the insurance industry, has just launched a fully digital insurance company and are looking for an experienced Growth Hacker to join their team in Qatar. Our clients focus is creating new digital insurance propositions to develop the insurtech ecosystem in the MENA region.
- Experienced in experimenting with growth hacker tools
- Experience and knowledge in driving digital sales and revenue within a start up business using conventional and interesting approaches
- Experience and knowledge in tracking and analyzing data and initiatives set out
- Market comparisons and expectations
- Solving problems firsthand
- Choosing, setting, and prioritizing growth goals for the company.
- Using data, analytics, and other tools to inform decisions and growth strategies.
- Identifying growth opportunities for the company
- Implementing projects to achieve growth goals for the company.
- 4 years + within growth hacker/ growth marketing position
- A bachelor’s degree in marketing, strategy, business management, or similar
- Experience working in high growth start-up
- Experience in Insuretech company would be ideal
- Expertise in marketing, online strategies, user experience, and business development
- Strong analytical skills, including A/B testing, web metrics, and sales metrics
- Knowledge of various growth-hacking tools, such as automation and campaign monitoring platforms
- Creative, problem-solving, and results-driven mindset.
- Curious, innovative, and confident in your abilities to drive change