To improve organizational performance by managing and leading the talent development initiatives and ensuring implementation of appropriate development programs for all employees at PIH and its business groups which will cover induction, employee training, high potential development, succession and career planning.
Main tasks and responsibilities (the position exist to perform the below tasks and essential activities) –
- Support the GCHRO in formulating the HR strategy and plan for the year by providing inputs on all talent development & learning activities and policies.
- Develop the processes and procedures for Talent Development and learning to effectively deliver on the policies and ensure they are reviewed and updated to reflect the ongoing protocols and practices.
- Compile the training needs for all employees in PIH and prepare the annual training budget.
- Manage and Oversee the design, development and implementation of career development, career pathing and rotational programs to accelerate development and increase engagement.
- Partner with the HR teams including HRBPs to design and deliver targeted talent and organization development programs.
- Develop and implement effective induction and orientation programs for the new employees to ensure proper familiarization with the PIH culture.
- Track program successes through metric driven information and make recommendations for enhancements to programs based on data insights.
- Oversee the maintenance of database of external trainers and agencies and liaise with external training providers to conduct training programs.
- Develop a competency framework, ensuring accurate highlighting of the behavioral and technical competencies necessary for fulfillment of roles.
- Ensure training delivered is up to date and meets the evolving developmental needs for PIH employees.
- Develop and take part in career development and succession strategies in conjunction with respective line mangers to safeguard the job role continuity and enhance employees’ career progression possibilities.
- Ensure that proper systems are in place for the assessment approaches to identify talent.
- Ensure that proper competency framework are in place, ensuring accurate highlighting of core and technical competencies necessary for fulfillment of roles.
- Design and lead high potential development program.
- Provide team members and stake holders with direction for leadership and development initiatives.
- Contribute to the development and execution of the department’s short to mid-term plans to ensure alignment with the division’s strategic priorities and contribute to the development of annual business plans for the assigned areas of responsibility to support the achievement of financial objectives.
- Monitor, control and report key performance indicators related to the department, to track performance and recommend corrective actions.
- Manage the performance management, career progression and activities of direct reports by setting annual objectives, identifying training opportunities, mentoring, coaching and providing constructive feedback to improve their performance.
- Contribute with ideas that support an efficient and effective structure and resource allocation for the department, to ensure smooth workflow of operational processes and optimal utilization of resources.
- Provide input into the preparation and consolidation of the department’s budget, monitor financial performance during the year and identify areas of unsatisfactory performance (if any), and recommend mitigating actions.
Graduate degree in Business Administration, Business Management or related field (Essential) |Post Graduation in Human Resources (Preferred)
- Minimum 10 years of experience in HR(required)
- 5 Years of Managerial Experience in Talent Management (Required)
- Minimum 3 years in GCC (preferred)
Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong Knowledge of Human Resources.
- Hands-on experience implementing Talent Development programs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Leadership abilities.
- Ability to work both independently but also within a collaborative team environment.
- Proven track record in building and maintaining effective working relationships with a range of stakeholders.
- A capacity to operate in a rapidly changing environment
- Competence in providing critical review and challenge to business cases.
- Advanced project management and organizational skills.
- Strives for Innovation – Proficient
- Agility – Proficient
- Promotes Teamwork – Proficient
- Shows Entrepreneurial Spirit – Proficient
- Demonstrates Resilience – Proficient
- Cultivates Loyalty & Integrity – Proficient
- Demonstrates Accountability – Proficient
- Creates Strategy – Proficient
- Drives Performance – Proficient
- Develops Future Leaders – Proficient