You will secure the replenishment process in sales spaces prior to the store opening by taking advantage of IKEA Goods Flow Concept to strengthen IKEA’s position as the best home furnishing store, and leads to a commercial presentation of the products.
What’s more, we believe that you have the following knowledge, capabilities and motivation:
- Live and share the IKEA values every day
- High School Education/Post Graduate Certification
- 2-3 years retail supervisory experience, goods-flow/supply knowledge preferred
About The Position
- To work with colleagues in other functions in order to drive sales growth and sustained, long-term profitability.
- Co-operation with the Warehouse Group Leader and secure a tight co-operation between Goods receiving and the team that works on replenishment of the Market hall
- Co-operation with the Shopkeepers plan all changes in the commercial areas so that goods movement and replenishment can be optimised
- To achieve sales space replenishment with flexibility and volume taken into consideration when merchandise to the sales floor from the stockroom using replenishment reports
- To assists in the stocking/merchandising of incoming truck shipment to the sales floor and stockroom
- To make use of product knowledge and article information in performing the replenishment task
- To prevent maintenance of all equipment used in the replenishment process like pallet jacks etc
- To Work overnight filling the shelves and prepares the store when customers are not present, which eliminates safety issues for customers such as tripping over empty boxes
- Making sure that all empty boxes are removed and the area is ready for customers before store opening
- Ability to spend up to 100% of work time standing or moving about the departments within the store.
- Must be able to lift heavy weight and bend for long periods
- Good written and verbal English
- PC literate