About the job
Duties and Responsibilities
Under the overall guidance of the BI Hub’s Chief, the consultant will work closely with the communications and programme personnel of the Hub to produce the graphic designs of the communication material requested. In particular, the consultant will be responsible for the following duties:
- Transform text-based communications materials into visual graphic design materials such as infographics, brochures & backdrops.
- Develop designs for communication materials based on the assignment brief. This includes and is not limited to digital communications and visibility products made by the BI Hub, including videos, presentations, infographics, factsheets, web articles, digital versions of posters, reports, visuals for social media campaigns, layout design for project reports.
- Produce designs and layout templates for physical communications and visibility products produced by the BI Hub. This includes and is not limited to physical copies of certificates, posters, banners, folders, leaflets, reports, brochures, and handbooks.
- Provide recommendations on the best and most relevant visual design style and materials suitable for the programme’s target audience.
- Produce the deliverables in various formats, including for digital and print distribution, depending on the needs of the project.
- Ensure data security and integrity.
- Performs other duties as required.
- If and when any of the above services are required, the BI Hub and consultant will agree on work input, number of working days necessary and deadline prior to commencement of work. Detailed specifications for each individual assignment will be given to the selected designer as and when the designer’s services are requested.