Join our team dedicated to developing and executing innovative solutions in support of customer mission success. Novetta is committed to cultivating a diverse, inclusive workplace culture, embracing our differences and perspectives to build a stronger, more successful company.
- Provide graphic design support to the client
- Provide professional branding and media production
- Prepare products for senior leader engagements
- Conduct appropriate research and analysis to maintain brand currency
- Strong ability to convert ideas into visual presentations
- One-year deployment with the option to extend.
- 3+ years experience working with a wide range of media, including photography and computer-aided design (CAD)
- 3+ years experience working on multiple projects at one time and remain flexible through multiple revisions while keeping a keen attention to detail
- 3+ years experience in graphic design, marketing or communications, preferably supporting multiple internal or external clients in a high traffic design environment
- Must have portfolio of work examples in a variety of medium (printed materials, advertisements, graphics, multimedia, etc.) for review
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or other marketing/communications-related field.
- Knowledge of design and photo-editing software; ArcGIS, Quark, InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat, Director, Dreamweaver, FreeHand, 3ds Max and Flash
- Prior military or intelligence experience
- Ability to operate alone with little to no supervision or constant guidance
- Active TS/SCI in DISS