The overall scope of the Graphic Designer is to assist the Marketing team to position and promote Marsa Malaz Kempinski The Pearl Doha outlets as the market leader through Marketing activities as well as to ensure compliance with the brand Kempinski.
Marsa Malaz Kempinski, The Pearl – Doha
Marsa Malaz Kempinski, The Pearl – Doha is located on its own secluded island, just steps away from numerous entertainment and dining options at the glamourous destination of The Pearl, in the capital of Qatar.
Showcasing the finest European architecture, blended with traditional Arabian elements, Marsa Malaz Kempinski boasts 281 luxurious rooms – including 69 suites, two Presidential suites and two Royal suites.
- Manage projects, work independently and collaboratively to deliver top-quality, on-time, error-free work.
- Social media content creation – artworks, visuals, layouts, animated videos, videos.
- Translate ideas into marketing and sales materials, such as infographics, newsletters, promotional collateral, posters, and more.
- Create and maintain the graphic library, including configuration management and version control.
- Maintain and update marketing materials to ensure they meet brand guidelines and current market needs.
Desired Skills & Qualifications
- Degree in Graphic Arts, Marketing, Communications, or associate degree in Graphic Design and equivalent work experience
- 2-4 years of marketing design experience in technology/email/digital marketing
- Excellent layout and design skills with an understanding of type and imagery along with color composition
- Possess an understanding of related creative tracks: design, development, and content strategy
- Expected to easily function independently and collaboratively, bringing fresh thinking, an open mind and a strong work ethic to the team environment
- Working knowledge of the following systems
- Adobe Creative Suite, including InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator
- Microsoft Office: Word, PowerPoint, Excel (Office 365: SharePoint experience a plus)
- Social Media platforms, such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube
- WordPress (Salesforce and/or SendGrid experience a plus)