Portland is looking for a talented Designer to join our design team and will work with account teams across the business to deliver their client and marketing requirements.
This role requires a designer that has a thorough understanding of digital channels, but also familiar with print design and able to create on a story board for a video or animation.
As a Designer you will demonstrate the power of design, using design thinking to solve creative problems and bring these to life with excellent visual execution skills and a focus for detail, ensuring that the brand’s design intent is met in a project’s outcome.
The Designer will be ready to develop their existing skills by working with senior designers on a range of projects, ranging from design for social media to editorial and brand design, contributing to the commercial and creative success of our clients.
- Work closely with other designers and account team to deliver digital output of the highest quality and to brief. Including, creating style guides, 2D animations, design assets and finalising artwork for developers
- Design engaging, original, functional solutions that align to and enhance the brand’s visual identity
- Create design assets using Adobe Design Suite, including Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator and After Effects
- Designing websites, interfaces and/or digital campaigns
- Present solutions to briefs that support the marketing strategy, both commercially and creatively
- Staying on track with emerging digital trends and culture
Knowledge, Skills And Attributes
- Proven experience in a professional digital design role.
- A portfolio of previous digital design work to showcase experience and creativity
- Experience with editorial design
- Solid knowledge on motion graphics and video editing
- Solid knowledge of design software programs, such as Sketch, InVision, and Adobe Creative Suite
- Ability to clearly present design ideas and concepts for campaigns and projects
- A team player with exceptional organizational and technical
- Arabic language skills desired but not essential