You will be working as a Graduate Engineering Trainee and will be part of the Process Automation Business Area for the Energy Industries Division based in Doha, Qatar. In this role, you will be reporting to the Local Division Operations Manager and will be responsible for doing tasks as directed to support ABB operations. You will be part of our local trainee program for 18 months.
- Supports the implementation, delivery and continuous improvement of projects and services within the defined area, as directed.
- Participate in formal training to develop technical and leadership skills in preparation for taking up and delivering in future roles.
- Deliver to the requirements of assigned tasks/projects within the assignment period.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical/ Electronics/ Instrumentation Engineering.
- Should have completed his qualification in the state of Qatar in the past 18 months/and hold a valid residence permit in Qatar, however in the case of local nationals the requirement of attainment of qualification in the state of Qatar can be waived off.
- Preference would be given to Nationals and Arabic speaking graduates.
- Willingness to learn technical as well as operational aspects of the domain of work.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to influence both internally and externally.