As part of the Worley Graduate Community and under supervision and mentorship within the civil engineering department, you will assist in the delivery of engineering services to Worley’ and our customers’.
- Deliver civil engineering services that meet Worley’, its customers’ and applicable statutory and regulatory specifications, on time and within budget.
- Perform civil engineering services such as:
- contribute to appropriate studies, analyses and recommend actions; and
- assist with the preparation of detailed designs and drawings, specifications, data, calculations and reports.
- Communicate effectively with the civil engineering team and project stakeholders, including the customer.
- Identify issues and problems, develop appropriate solutions, and ask for assistance if required.
What You Will Bring
Technical and Industry Experience
- May have Student Internship experience in an engineering environment.
- Technical and practical civil engineering skills.
- Knowledge of the fundamental requirements of civil engineering, and the basic requirements of other engineering fields.
- Developing skills in civil engineering-specific software.
- Some skills in the use of relevant software such as MS Office Suite.
Education – Qualifications, Accreditation, Training
- Full-Time Bachelor’s Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering from an accredited university
- Demonstrates initiative on moderate problem solving within assigned tasks
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good organisational skills
- Good problem solving skills
- Must be a team player
- Should be enthusiastic and keen to learn