As the business expands this is an exciting opportunity to join our Global Sales team and help us further develop Qatar Airways’ Leisure segments across the globe. You will be working with local and global sales and marketing teams, Revenue Management, Loyalty, distribution and other stakeholders to support all Leisure Segment, including Cruise, Tour Operators, VFR, Sports, OTAs, Students and more.
You will be coordinating initiatives to further strengthen our relationships with key travel partners, create new sales opportunities, identify new relevant travel flows and analyze data to enable managers in decision making. You will be providing commercial business support and assistance to the Global Sales function to enable revenue growth and revenue protection while keeping a clear focus on commercial alignment. This is a unique opportunity to work with a fantastic team, and help us shape our commercial and product delivery for the future.
Other key strategic & operational duties would include:
- Develop Account/activation plans (i.e. sales and marketing) to ensure the assigned account portfolio achieves revenue and other commercial goals
- Monitor day-to-day account/portfolio performance and adjust plans if/as required.
- Monitor related competitive and macro – economic environment and proactively manage account/ portfolio activity changes to align with evolving marketing conditions.
- Provide cost transparency, flexibility and control. Monitor PLB (or other relevant incentive tools) costs and make timely recommendation to manage cost within set budgets.
- Act as a liaison between the global sales force and the various HQ departments to ensure expeditious turnaround time for the decision-making process relating to sales initiatives.
- Collaborate with the regions to identify new opportunities to grow revenue from existing and new accounts whilst reducing cost of sale.
Be part of an extraordinary story
Your skills. Your imagination. Your ambition. Here, there are no boundaries to your potential and the impact you can make. You’ll find infinite opportunities to grow and work on the biggest, most rewarding challenges that will build your skills and experience. You have the chance to be a part of our future, and build the life you want while being part of an international community.
Our best is here and still to come. To us, impossible is only a challenge. Join us as we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
Together, everything is possible.
We are looking for a passionate and experienced professional to join the Global Sales team.
- Bachelor’s degree qualified.
- 5+ years of experience in leisure or corporate sales, preferably with airline and/or large travel organization.
- Experience in selling airline products with a focus on specialty sales.
- Possess strong analytical (performance analysis, data mining, reporting) and technical skills
- Exceptional communication & presentation skills
- Possess the ability to work under pressure & independently.