Technical contributor is responsible for providing input to the design and implementing geological/geophysical activities associated with active field development, reservoir surveillance and subsurface studies including opportunity identification and generation to support well integrity, production sustainment and cost optimization.
To qualify, candidates must possess the following:
- BSc degree in Geology
- Minimum of 6 years of work experience in Geology
- Able to independently conduct reservoir characterization evaluation (mapping, correlation, etc..) in Development and Production Phase setting
- Work experience in carbonate sedimentology/geology
- Able to provides geological/geophysical input for well planning
- Able to provides input to geological controls on reservoir flow performance
- Able to provide and implement geological input to support Surveillance activities/studies
- Able to maintain and ensure accuracy and completeness of geological databases
- Able to use Petrel software for mapping
Interested? Apply now and take advantage of this job opportunity!