About the job
Recruitment Opportunity with Management Solutions International (MSI)
Our client in Qatar is looking to hire General Accounting Supervisor.
- 3 to 5 years of experience as a Certified Public Accountant.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance required Certified Public Accountant (CPA).
- Directly reporting to General Accounting Head and Supervising accounting staff in the day to day operations in general accounting.
- Oversees calculating, posting, and verification of financial data for use in maintaining accounting and statistical records.
- Maintains the integrity of accounting records by ensuring that staff complies with company and Subsidiaries accounting policies and procedures and International Financial Reporting Standard (IFRS).
- Prepare and validates monthly, quarterly and year-end accounting reports for the management and executive teams as required.
- Provide assistance to the internal and external auditors. Detail-oriented and organized.
Deadline: 20th May 2022
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.