About the job
Our mission is simply to transform how we live by connecting people with a technology that equips them with endless possibilities, to surpass norms and uplift communities, to create opportunities, and to do it proudly. We welcome talents, entrepreneurs, and creative minds to join us in this journey of becoming Qatar’s first Unicorn.
This Is How We Make a Difference, We
- Change the game through innovation – We are thought leaders in all our actions. We constantly innovate and create solutions to bring lasting positive impact.
- Act with integrity – We are honest, ethical, and trustworthy in everything we do.
- Fly, fail, fly – We embrace and learn from mistakes, and bounce back stronger.
- Lead by example – Be the change you want to see and take ownership.
- Support good vibes only!
The Main Purpose Of Your Role Is To
- Manage the articulation of Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for each delivery to the customer
- In this role you will spend 50% of your time on the field.
- Ensure SOPs are continuously up to date, the SOP relevant personnel are knowledgeable, and ensure the very best delivery experience at all times. Ensure adherence by staff on delivery SOPs
- Manage, support, and supervise existing and new team members in the growing operational area.
- We always value and encourage frugality through creativity. Great impacts can be done with basic ideas and small paradigm shifts. Go wild creating while ensuring the highest standards.
- All in all, your performance will reflect the performance of deliveries, track objectives set and performance monitoring of the SLAs to install a culture of continuous improvement.
- Strategically plan and manage logistics, warehouse, transportation, and customer services
- Direct, optimize and coordinate full order cycle
- Liaise and negotiate with suppliers, manufacturers, retailers, and consumers
- Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency
- Resolve any arising problems or complaints
- Meet cost, productivity, accuracy, and timeliness targets
- Maintain metrics and analyze data to assess performance and implement improvements
Do you have some of these?
- Degree (or equivalent experience) in Business Administration, Industry Engineering, or a similar field
- Minimum 6 years of experience required with 3 years at managerial level
- Have experience with B2B and B2C business models
- Strong analytical and reporting/data-reading capabilities through BI and ERP systems.
- Analytical skills and data-driven approach at all time
- A proven track record of professional achievement as a consumer/customer-centric experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Outstanding organizational skills
- An excellent coach able to retain and develop the best
- A customer-obsessed mindset able to design and deliver exceptional customer experience at scale
- Certification is a plus:
- Certified in Production and Inventory Management (CPIM) – APICS
- Project Management Professional (PMP) – PMI
- Certified Supply Chain Professional (CSCP) – ASTL
- Master Project Manager (MPM) – AAPM
- Six Sigma