First impressions are everything!
As a Front Office Receptionist , you will take care of the guests from the moment they arrive through to their departure by ensuring they have a memorable experience with us.
What is in it for you:
- In 3-4 bullet points, showcase the benefits and perks of working at the property
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates at Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Greet, check-in, respond to requests and settle accounts while providing exceptional service
- Take initiative to add a personalized experience
- Proudly promote the hotel facilities, looking for opportunities to enhance a guest’s stay through up-selling
Your experience and skills include:
- Service focused personality is essential; experience is an asset
- Prior experience working with Opera or a related system
- Fluency in English; additional languages are a plus
Your team and working environment:
In 1-2 sentences, introduce the team, property or office environment in a way that reflects the culture.
Note: Customization may be included for any specific local or legislative requirements, such as work permits