About the job
About The Role
At Qatar Airways Flight Operations – ITC Department, we are committed to offering state-of-the-art training facilities to cater to different disciplines in the commercial aviation industry, through simulation-based training solutions.
We are looking for a Front Office assistant at the Qatar Airways Flight Operations – ITC Department who is customer-focused and drives customer satisfaction while responding to customer inquiries.
Specific Responsibilities For The Role Include
- Attending to all queries and requirements of Trainer/Trainee.
- Maintain front desk records which includes documentary filing, inventory count and coordinating for training material required for training needs.
- Tactfully handle enquiries and / or refer to appropriate personnel / department within the QR Group and also with external companies.
- Escalate issues related to IT or Facilities to the concerned experts via company tools.
- Assist front line crew by checking in TOPS application for their schedules
- Using of SIMS application for booking classrooms, simulators, and to perform daily operational tasks
- Report any incident/accident that occurred during the shift in occurrence with the e-reporting system.
- Assist in any major operational disruption affecting ITC by coordinating with various department heads and making a clear report about the same to ITC management.
- Flexibility to work in a 24/7 shift pattern.
- Act as IT support staff in resolving some minor IT issues and act as point of contact during any major disruptions that may arise during weekends and after regular office hours.
The successful candidate will have the following skills and qualifications:
- A relevant vocational, tertiary or trade qualification at a minimum.
- A minimum of 3 years of relevant job experience preferably in airline.
- Ability to work independently and make sound judgements in the absence of a supervisor.
- Fluency in English both written and oral, multilingual will be an advantage.
- Basic to Intermediate computer literacy in Microsoft tools.
- Organizing and reasonable grasp of the challenges associated with Filing and report writing.
- Demonstrably High Level of English – Written and Comprehension.
- Formal Customer Services Training and Advantage.