Gazing over the Arabian Gulf, with a private beach and marina curving at its feet, Four Seasons Hotel Doha is a traveler’s haven fashioned to the finest international standards. It is the centerpiece of Doha’s outstanding waterfront landmark, the West Bay business and residential complex. Four Seasons is home to 232 guest rooms overlooking land and sea, nearly a quarter of which are suites. With refreshing contemporary elegance, the accommodations are enhanced by carefully detailed comforts and 21st-century conveniences.
Our team is our greatest asset and the key to our success. We demonstrate our beliefs in the way we treat each other and by the example, we set for one another. In all our interactions with our guests, customers, business associates and colleagues, we seek to deal with others, as we would have them deal with us. Our team is built on mutual respect, collaboration, excellent service, and a passion.
- Checks in guests in an efficient and friendly manner, using guest names whenever possible. Assures that the guest is assigned the type of room requested and the correct rate is charged. Arranges for luggage to be delivered to the guest room. Issues correct keys to the guest.
- Actively shares with the guest the exclusivity of hotel services, enhanced room product offerings and the unique food and beverage options at Goldfinch Tavern in order to maximize the guest’s in-house experience.
- Handles all guest interactions with the highest level of hospitality and professionalism, accommodating special requests whenever possible; resolves customer complaints; assists customers in all inquiries in connection with hotel services, hours of operation, key hotel personnel, in-house events, directions, etc. Responds to all guest requests in an accurate and timely manner. Ensures recommendations are made based on local knowledge & hotel practices.
- Assure that desk collateral and information for restaurants, museums, attractions, maps and other local attractions are updated and current. Knows what activities are available in the city (theatre, sports, concerts, shows, special exhibits, sightseeing) and establishes close contacts with vendors in these areas in order to
- provide information, ticketing, and reservations for guests.
- Checks out guest at end of the stay. Ascertains guest satisfaction collects keys, posts late charges and presents bills to the guest. Settles bill accurately through credit card or cash transaction.
- Maintains a balanced bank assigned by the hotel. Makes change, cashes checks, and exchanges foreign currency. Reconciles all transactions at the close of each shift.
Preferred Qualifications and Skills:
- Preferred experience in a luxury hotel in Front Office and/or Concierge responsibilities.
- Knowledge of the city, activities, and restaurants. Willing to experience various restaurants and/or activities in the city to gain more knowledge of venues.
- Works harmoniously and professionally with co-workers and supervisors.
- Ability to multi-task in a high-volume environment, utilizing a variety of computer systems to check-in and out, run daily reports, select/assign rooms arriving guests, and restaurant/activity/spa reservation systems.
- Excellent written and verbal grammar and composition skills.
- Opportunities to build a successful career with global potential
- Unique strong culture – diversity of 50 different nationalities
- Living accommodation in high quality, well-resourced apartment
- Excellent Training and Development opportunities
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Complimentary nights at FS Hotels Worldwide
- Paid annual home leave tickets
- Complimentary meals in employee restaurants
- Free transportation to work
- Medical coverage