We have an incredibly exciting opportunity to join our dynamic team at the Oryx Garden Hotel as a Front Desk Manager.
The newly opening Oryx Garden Hotel will be located at Hamad International Airport (HIA) and is operated by Dhiafatina Hotels, a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Qatar Airways Group.
As Front Desk Manager, you will be responsible for the operations of the Front Office with a primary focus on overall operation at Reception.
Responsibilities will include the following:
- Ensuring end-of-day procedures and subsequent reports are completed in an accurate and efficient manner.
- Manage front office operations by setting up staffing and adequate daily yield and inventory restrictions.
- Achieve budgeted revenues and customer satisfaction targets through direct management of guests’ complaints and feedback.
- Ensure maximum room revenue through up-selling within stipulated guidelines by setting up daily inventory controls and the best available rate of the day.
- Decide on the daily allotments for each sales channel and through reservations and reception desk for daily walk-in business.
- Elicit guest feedback and preferences regarding hotel services and take actions by investigating any shortfalls raised by guests or staff.
- Make recommendations to the hotel manager on the potential training or enhancements to improve guests’ satisfaction, among others.
About You :
To be Success in this role you should have :
- Relevant college or university qualification
- 4 years of relevant experience in a supervisory/managerial capacity
- It is preferred that you have airport hotel experience
- Fluency in both written and spoken English
- Exposure to a multi-cultural environment