Thinking about a career in Air Cargo Industry? Immerse yourself into a fast-paced environment and have the exposure to work with diverse cultures and a range of opportunities in the Air Cargo industry. We are looking for a talent who will be responsible for the centralized weight & balance functions in the Qatar Airways (QR) freighter network. You will be responsible for compliance with procedures to maintain safe and high quality freighter operations at all the times through effective production of load plan & load sheet through Centralized Load Control (CLC) system for QR freighter fleet. The Freighter Load Control Officer will be proactive in taking necessary decision in co-ordination with superiors to avoid any interruption of freighter operations related centralized weight & balance functions. You will work in close coordination with stations for finalized UWS information based on QR regulated precision time schedule.
We need you to share your skills and fresh ideas, this includes:
- Work in close coordination with stations to receive estimated payload and Unit Weight Statement (UWS) within stipulated timeframe.
- Transmission of EZFW message to flight dispatch for generation of flight plan on specific route.
- Production of Loading Instruction Report (LIR) for QR freighter fleet ensuring optimization of cargo load and taking into account all related functions i.e. fuel optimization, offload decisions, changes to loading configuration, multi-sector sequence planning etc.
- Production of Load Sheet for QR freighter fleet based on the relevant information i.e. final fuel details and loading confirmation.
- Generation of post flight messages i.e. CPM, LDM, UCM, LBM, after the flight departure.
- Work in coordination with Special Loads team and ensure that individuals involved in operations are informed and guided as per instructions provided by the special load team and complies with the additional tie down requirements for special cargo/ULD movements. Provide necessary assistance and feedback to Load Masters positioned on-board or at outstations as and when required.
- Analyze the active MDD list for freighter flights and escalate the critical defects to MOCC, to expedite on the rectification process by which the commercial impacts can be minimized.
- Check the valid MDDs for a specific aircraft registration and the applicable restrictions are followed.
- Without a Degree: High School Qualification/Vocational Qualification/Diploma or Equivalent (Type of Diploma Based on Role) with minimum of 4 years of job related experience.
- With a Degree: Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent with minimum 3 years of job-related experience.
- Proficient in written and oral communications in English and computer literate.
- Situation analysis and problem solving skills. Critical thinking and decision-making skills. Ability to perform under pressure.
- Weight and Balance certification on wide body freighters, wide body passenger aircraft and narrow body passenger aircraft.
- Valid dangerous goods CAT 10 or CAT 6 Certificate.
- 03 years of centralized load control experience on wide body aircrafts.
- Experience as on board load master on B777F and B747F.
- Load sheet and PDU operation experience on B777F and B747F.
- Understanding of Cargo and freighter operations.