About the job
About The Role
To secure that the IKEA store has the highest possible service level to customers and optimise the stock levels at lowest possible cost, by making sure that all working methods described in IKEA Logistics manuals are implemented and that the IKEA store achieve a high efficiency in goods movement.
- To be responsible for stocks picks from buffer for internal replenishment as per the requirements from sales
- To be responsible for binning to buffer stock which is requested to secure for weekend from external warehouse
- To be very vigilant during picking and binning the stock to reduce the discrepancy and stock loss
Operate all equipment in a safe and efficient manner following prescribed work methods
To assist in the stocking/merchandising of incoming truck shipment to the sales floor and remaining stocks back to the buffer
Make sure that all empty boxes are removed and the area is ready for customers before store opening
Need to reduce the internal handling damages to control the damage cost to achieve the store profit targets
To be successfully considered for this role, you must demonstrate the following skills and qualifications:
- Minimum 2 years experience working as Forklift Operator (experience on goods flow)
- Minimum High school educated
- Valid Forklift driving license.
- Proactive and flexible (Ready to work in shift)
- Physically strong as this job requires lifting.
- Individual accountability