About the job
Responsible for supporting the operations by transferring or move of the items to designated areas and ensuring the safe handling of the equipment.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Handles the loading and unloading of palletized goods inside and outside of the Warehouse by using a Forklift (Battery operated and Diesel Operated).
- Moves of pallets and material from one area to another area (Aisle shifting, Warehouse shifting, etc.).
- Picks from bulk locations and provide support to warehousemen for case picking in bulk locations.
- Stacks pallets in Bulk Locations.
- Handles almost all types of material handling equipment available in Warehouse such as Diesel Forklift, Battery Operated Forklift, LT, etc.
- Prepares the Break down report and coordinate with the supervisor for its on-time maintenance
- Inspect the equipment daily according to the checklist provided and ensure the working condition.
- High school graduate
- English language (reading, writing, and speaking)
- Valid license for driving a Material Handling Equipment
- 1 – 3 years of experience in a related field.