About the job
About The Role
In this position, the responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- The Food Safety Coordinator is responsible for managing and leading all aspects of the local sites’ food safety monitoring and verification programs
- Responsible to ensure ongoing compliance to internal and external food safety policies, procedures, SSOPs, laws and regulations.
- Oversight and verification of food safety & quality programs such as but not limited to: Sanitation, CCPs and PRPs, Allergen control
- Manage the HACCP and food safety plan , conduct meetings, update changes and ensure compliance with regulatory guideline
- Maintain and monitor food safety related training and other related documentation
- Routinely audit food safety practices to objectively analyzes performance and provide feedback to other personnel as necessary to ensure compliance
- Assist areas with HACCP monitoring , verification and validation, assist in HACCP deviation investigation and maintain all records
- Lead and/or participate in root cause analysis and preventative measures and ensuring that corrective actions are completed.
- Coordinating with 3rd party agency for equipment calibration
- Communicate all food safety related information to the concern department
- Notifying area supervisor or management of potential food safety issue
- Provide timely communication on all critical issues Be part of an extraordinary story
Minimum food safety certification qualification requirement:
- Level 4 Award in Managing Food Safety in Catering.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Food Safety System Certification (Fssc) 22000 V5 – Internal Auditor Training
- The successful candidate should have good administrative & coordinating skills
- Excellent communication skills is essential
- Excellent written/ spoken English
- Relationship building, attention to details, reports writing
- About Qatar Airways Group