Marriott Hotels Resort
Start Your Journey With Us
Marriott International portfolio of brands includes both JW Marriott and Marriott Hotels.
Marriott Hotels, Marriott International’s flagship brand with more than 500 global locations, is advancing the art of hosting so that our guests can travel brilliantly. As a host with Marriott Hotels, you will help keep this promise by delivering premium choices, sophisticated style, and well-crafted details. With your skills and imagination, together we will innovate and reinvent the future of travel.
JW Marriott is part of Marriott International’s luxury portfolio and consists of more than 80 beautiful properties in gateway cities and distinctive resort locations around the world. JW believes our associates come first. Because if you’re happy, our guests will be happy. It’s as simple as that. Our hotels offer a work experience unlike any other, where you’ll be part of a community and enjoy a true camaraderie with a diverse group of co-workers. JW creates opportunities for training, development, recognition and most importantly, a place where you can really pursue your passions in a luxury environment. Treating guests exceptionally starts with the way we take care of our associates. That’s The JW Treatment™.
- Communicate any assistance needed during busy periods to the Chef to ensure optimum service to guests.
- Ensure the quality of the food items and notify the manager if a product does not meet specifications.
- Set-up and break down work station.
- Ensure proper portion, arrangement, and food garnish to be served.
- Serve food in proper portions onto proper receptacle. Ensure food storage areas are clean.
- Dispose of glass in the proper containers.
- Set up serving stations.
- Wash and disinfect kitchen area, tables, tools, knives, and equipment.
- Follow all company and safety and security policies and procedures; report maintenance needs, accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager; complete safety training and certifications.
- Ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional; maintain the confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets.
- Speak with others using clear and professional language.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others; support team to reach common goals; listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of other employees.
- Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards; anticipate and address guests’ service needs.
- Ensure adherence to quality expectations and standards.
Apply for this job on company website, click on this link: jobs.marriott.com.