We look for employees who share the Golden Rule; people who, by nature, believe in treating others as we would have them treat us. We look for individuals who share a passion for excellence and who infuse that enthusiasm into everything they do.
- Assist the assistant and Manager in the training, supervising, counseling.
- Supervising the floor during meal periods to ensure that all standards and sequence of service are met through all the guest’s interactions.
- Ensuring that checklist, requisitions and proper opening and closing functions are being completed each shift.
- Communicate effectively both verbally and in writing to provide clear direction to the staff.
- Observe performance and encourage when necessary
- Communicate with guests and employees using a positive and clear speaking voice. Listen to understand requests respond with appropriate actions and provide accurate information.
- Remain calm and alert especially during emergency situations, heavy hotel activity, serving as a role model for the staff and other employees.
- Ensuring that all the steps of services as outlined in training materials are being followed on a daily basis.
- Resolve the problem to the satisfaction of involved parties.
- Answer the telephone in a clear voice coordinate and document reservations.
- Organize special events for the team such as receptions, team building, parties, etc.
- Maintain rapport with all department and attend the relevant meeting
- Give guidance toward improvement and make necessary adjustment for consistency
- Move throughout the facility and kitchen area (walkthrough) to visually monitor and take action to ensure food quality and service standards are met.
- Ensure that all the standards and hotel cash handling procedures are met.
- Maintain cleanliness outlet on a daily basis.
- Work closely with the assistant/Manager in monthly inventory beverages, chinaware, glasses, silverware, and linen.
- Assist in planning and setting up special events Easter, Christmas, etc.
- Ensure maintenance of equipment by calling for repair and training staff on proper use.
- Support the entire Food and Beverage operation including supervising other areas if necessary.
- Maintain a clean and organized work area.
To apply for this job please visit fourseasons.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.