Our team is our greatest asset and the key to our success. We demonstrate our beliefs in the way we treat each other and by the example, we set for one another. In all our interactions with our guests, customers, business associates and colleagues, we seek to deal with others, as we would have them deal with us. Our team is built on mutual respect, collaboration, excellent service and a passion.
Who We Look For:-
We look for employees who share the Golden Rule; people who, by nature, believe in treating others as we would have them treat us. We look for individuals who share a passion for excellence and who infuse that enthusiasm into everything they do.
- Seat guests promptly at a table pre-set for the number in the party and according to guest preference.
- Set up Hostess stand, review guest reservation book, and make recommendations as to the set-up of the room, maintain a station chart and cover count for the restaurant while recognizing the maximum workload capacity of each server in order to meet Four Seasons Service standards.
- Answer telephones according to Four Seasons standards and take guest reservations or provide information regarding the restaurant or any other hotel service.
- Anticipate the needs of guests, respond accordingly to guest inquiries or problems, and recognize regular guests by name and utilize the guest’s name consistently.
- Inspect and maintain daily menus to ensure quality, condition and appearance while developing a complete working knowledge of all menu items and daily specials.
- Work harmoniously and professionally with co-workers and supervisors.
- Complete special projects (menu changes, signage, etc) as instructed.
- Ensure proper table set-up and make minor adjustments as needed.
Preferred Qualifications and Skills:-
- Degree Holder, preferably in hotel and restaurant management
- 2-4 years of experience with a luxury hotel in a luxury hotel & resort
- Excellent command in English, Arabic is an advantage
- Deeply instilled values based company culture
- Opportunities to build a successful career with global potential
- Unique strong culture – diversity of 50 different nationalities
- Living accommodation in a high quality, well-resourced apartment
- Excellent Training and Development opportunities
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Complimentary nights at FS Hotels Worldwide
- Paid annual home leave tickets
- Complimentary meals in employee restaurants
- Free transportation to work
- Medical coverage
The Hotel will apply for the work authorization for a successful candidate.