The Server Assistant/Busperson position assists the Food Server in providing an expertly served dining experience conforming by resetting tables according to standards.
Experience and Language:
Experience required by position is from 1 to 2 years of employment in a similar or a related position.
Ability to read, speak and write English
- Opportunities to build a successful career with global potential
- Unique strong culture – diversity of 45 different nationalities
- Living accommodation in high quality, well-resourced apartment
- Complimentary nights at FS Hotels Worldwide (upon availability)
- Paid annual home leave tickets
- Complimentary meals in employee restaurants
- Free transportation to work
- Medical coverage