About the job
A Food and Beverage Coordinator will provide scheduling and coordination of special projects, handle calls and inquiries, arrange travel, and offer excellent administrative support to management.
What will I be doing?
Specifically, a Department Coordinator Will Perform The Following Tasks To The Highest Standards
As Food and Beverage Coordinator, you will provide excellent administrative support to department and other managers, as assigned.
- Manage the Departmental schedule
- Handle all calls and appointments, courteously and promptly
- Provide accurate management of all documentation and maintain a systematic filing system
- Assist with the coordination of special projects, including scheduling and follow-up
- Arrange accommodation and flights for the Manager business travel
- Any other ad hoc tasks as requested by Manager(s)
What are we looking for?
To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow
A Food and Beverage Coordinator serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members.
- A passion for providing great service and meeting and talking to new people
- Organized and accurate in every respect
- Ability to multi-task efficiently while still meeting deadlines
- Proficiency, at an intermediate level, with computers and computer programs, including Microsoft Office
- Tertiary qualifications, or other collegiate-level degree, not required but preferred
- Demonstrated ability to build effective internal and external hotel relationships