Project: This is a mixed-use project in the heart of Qatar.
We are hiring an ambitious and forward-thinking FM superintendent to join our established and growing team in Qatar.
The role will be involved in supervision and coordination of day-to-day maintenance and repair of buildings, infrastructure and associated equipment.
Your Responsibilities Will Include
- Supporting the management of a fully integrated facilities management (IFM) contract across the client’s site, encompassing both hard services including maintenance and repair of buildings, infrastructure and associated equipment, M&E, vending and cleaning.
- Providing thought leadership on all FM service delivery and act as a subject matter expert for service delivery for a total FM offer.
- Driving service excellence through service delivery and innovation whilst maintaining compliance within health, safety and sustainability activities.
- Overseeing the quality and consistency of Sodexo delivery across full-service lines.
- Encouraging and exploring all opportunities for innovation and efficiencies that will help the project delivery.
- Managing service failures with relevant service leads in line with operational processes or shared services requirements.
- Planning and checking that best practice initiative are implemented.
With a relevant degree qualification, you will take personal development seriously and be chartered or pursuing a similar level of professional qualification.
You are digitally savvy, can build lasting client relationships and lead strong, motivated teams. You must have experience in facilities management equating quality and value with the individual clients and be hungry to grow your career and enjoy the opportunities Mace has to offer.