Support the Fleets and Fleet Training Management as assigned, including but is not limited to handling of confidential and sensitive issues related to the Fleet Training Management office and Fleet offices requiring a high degree of discretion and follow up and performing a variety of administrative functions related to the offices in order to ensure smooth functioning.. The role includes the following responsibilities:
- Liaise with Qatar Civil Aviation Authority regarding licenses issues.
- Liaise with Boeing, Airbus Industries and other training providers regarding training matters.
- Follow up that every stage of training is monitored and followed up.
- To ensure that training is accomplished in the most cost-effective manner.
- To comply with regulatory requirements for the purpose of smooth functioning of various training activities.
- Periodical review of training issues with instructors and the fleet concerned in assisting the Company to achieve its training objectives; To comply with regulatory requirements.
Relevant Vocational, Tertiary or Trade Qualification
Experienced – minimum 4 years of job-related experience required
Job Specific Skills:
- Well conversant with MS packages, proficient in internet/e-mail/AIMS operations
- Knowledge of QCAR, QCAR-FCL and Company training requirements.
- Able to work independently and produce training reports.