The Fitness Instructor is responsible for providing fitness advice, inductions and suitable training programs, individuals and in groups, to all Health Club guests. The Fitness Instructor shall ensure smooth and safe operation and customer satisfaction within the Health Club and promote fitness awareness within the hotel.
- Engaging naturally with Health Club guests while creating awareness about fitness activities.
- Ensuring the safety and comfort of all guests and employees using the Fitness Center.
- Designing and developing one-to-one fitness programs to guests.
- Assisting members at the Health Club with the use of the equipment.
- Conducting group exercise classes to the guests, coordinating classes schedule and updating them regularly.
- Carrying out Fitness Assessments and motivating guests to adhere to the most suitable fitness program.
- Evaluates the guest’s physical fitness readiness level regularly and monitors the progress of the guest’s fitness program.
- Ensuring the Health Club equipment and supplies are ready to use daily.
- Maintaining the necessary inventory of the Fitness Equipment and Health Club supplies.
- Supporting the Recreation Department in the promotion and sale of Membership programs.
- Supporting the Recreation Department on financial transactions and any administrative reports in accordance with hotel procedures.
- Performs special projects delegated by the manager and/or director.
- Additional responsibilities and tasks can be added at any time according to the needs of the business and of the resort.
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- High School Graduate, Diploma in Health and Fitness, Specialty courses for Fitness Classes, Program Development etc.
- 3-5 years experience in a Fitness Center as a Fitness Instructor
- Self –Development
- Stress Management
- English Language
Apply for this job on company website, click on this link: kempinski.jobs.