Your day to day
- Organize and supervise regular fitness-related activities and events to maximize members enjoyment/use of the fitness center and to keep ahead with our competition
- Develop and maintain professionally safe and effective fitness procedures, programs, and activities in the fitness center and ensure proper fitness practice at all times
- Co-ordinate the aerobics/exercise program and studio usage and continually seek ways of introducing new ideas to maximize revenues
- Develop and supervise the children’s activities: e.g. fit kids Supervise the cleaning and maintenance of the fitness center ensuring clear standards are always
What we need from you
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills, with the ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Active listening and effective communication skills
- Team spirit- Flexibility to work in shifts
- High school diploma; Fitness Certifications
What we offer
In return, we offer competitive pay and benefits, and a chance to work with a great team of talented people.
Apply for this job on company website, click on this link: careersearch.ihg.com.