About the job
- Coordinates with client, Tennant relations department.
- Manages fit-out works design changes, reviews design drawings, and carries out modifications as required.
- Submits revised drawings & follow-up on approvals.
- Provides technical support to resolve issues as required.
- Prepares the Estimation of the fit-out works & submits the proposal.
- Prepares BOQ & Scope as required for the works along with specifications of the materials & services.
- Aligns with local authorities like Kaharama, QCDD, MOI, Municipality coordination works.
- Ensures HSE requirements & compliance to Qatar statutory standards & regulations during execution works.
- Closes coordination with procurement & vendors to ensure timely completion of fit-out works.
- Attends Inspections at the site along with the tenants & the client relations department.
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil or Architecture Engineering.
- 7-10 years of experience in retail, property planning, alterations, and tenants management.
- Proficient use of AutoCAD and Microsoft Applications.
- UPDA/MMUP Certification is an asset.