As one of our Fire Safety Managers, we want you to help us achieve our commitment to our projects. To fulfill this obligation we need you to demonstrate 20 years’ experience with a Bachelor’s Degree in Fire Safety or Engineering from a recognized university. You will lead and have previously worked on airport projects. We would prefer you to be a Certified Fire Safety Practitioner.
This should be a general description of what is expected by someone in this position.
- Review the Fire Life Safety Design and identify compliance with all applicable International, local codes and regulations.
- Review FLS engineering judgments, CFD analysis, Building Evacuation models or any other FLS design reports as required.
- Engage and liaise with the Client and the Authorities having jurisdiction for all FLS matters including design approval, obtaining the building permits, construction inspection and obtaining occupancy certificate.
- Make decisions on engineering/scientific problems and methods relating to FLS using advanced techniques, theories, practices of the particular field.
- Monitor FLS construction compliance and communicate all findings and concerns to the Project Director.
- Manage a group of FLS engineers to review design, inspect the works and report the progress of the works.
- Prepare progress reports.
- Identify, Evaluate, monitor and mitigate FLS related Risks.
- Maintain records of all FLS related matters including regular Meetings with the Client and Contractors.
- Run gap analysis to identify and address any issues that may occur between Company practices, client requirements, and legislative requirements and communicate these to the Senior Management.
- Provide leadership to initiate, foster and maintain Fire Safety programs and goals and promote a safe work environment.
- Other duties as assigned.
This should be specific requirements of what is required for this position
- Recognized appropriate degree
- Minimum 20 years of knowledge and experience of Fire Safety
- Extensive Fire Life Safety design background on large buildings with high-level occupancy as Airport Terminals, Metro, Malls, Casino etc.
- Minimum 10 years of management experience level in large international airport projects
- A professional Fire Certification is preferable.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English.
- Up to date knowledge of all issues relating to Fire Safety.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills.
Apply for this job on company website, click on this link: hillintl.taleo.net.