- Responds to emergencies as required, suppress fire, and takes precautions to prevent
- Able to react to change productively and handle other essential tasks as assigned
- Maintains vehicles, equipment, tools, and protective clothing in a serviceable ready-response condition
- Must be able to perform and accomplish job related tasks with all fire department tools and equipment’s.
- provide rescue in various forms from dangerous situations, operational response to dangerous goods calls
- ventilate buildings to release heat, smoke and gases, place salvage covers, and action to prevent water damage
- perform varied maintenance tasks on apparatus, equipment and Petrochemical facilities
- performs other related duties as assigned
- FF Training Course, Preferably NFPA
- Minimum 5 years as full time Fire Fighter / Fire truck Driver.
- Should be holding Qatar Heavy Driving License / Any GGC Heavy Driving license
- EXPERIENCE IN OIL & GAS OR OTHER PRODUCTIONPLANTS
- SCBA Certified
- Should be available immediate / with short notice.