As a Finance Officer, you will be responsible in maintaining accurate, complete, reliable accounting information complying with existing company accounting policies and International Financial Reporting Standard.
- Ensure asset and inventory reconciliations are prepared between different systems and any variance is properly investigated and rectified on a timely manner.
- Responsible to look after financial accounting for Accounts receivable.
- Support the Lead Finance Officer in the budgeting, forecasting activities, Month-end accruals; ensure preparation of asset and inventory reconciliations.
- Bachelor’s in Finance or Accounting or Graduate from Finance Business Schools
- Minimum 4 years of experience or a Master’s degree in Finance
- Knowledge in Oracle and IFRS (International Finance Reporting Standards).
- Experience working to tight internal reporting timescales.
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Preferred to have ACCA, CFA, CMA qualifications