About the job
About The Role
We know that the right people are key to creating success so we are looking for that special someone to join the Qatar Airways Corporate Treasury team as a Finance Officer. You will work across all aspects of Treasury (Operations, Risk Management and Financing), using your superior problem solving and analytical skills to assist management and continuously improve and deliver day to day activities. The ability to communicate complex matters simply and make recommendations to management will be essential to driving the required change and implementing process and system improvements. A strong technical skill set covering financial modelling, analysis and reporting are desirable, as well as, experience in implementing process improvements and process automation through treasury systems.
You will responsible for ensuring timely accounting and upkeep of Treasury Operations data, as well as managing and enhancing the reconciliation processes. Managing a Treasury Operations team with a responsibility to assist in the enhancement of the flow of funds, operating cash flow and working capital and trade financing. Assisting in developing team objectives, priorities and people, with management responsibility for a team of about 3-5 staff.
You Will Possess
- A minimum of 4 years specialist of job-related experience required.
- Minimum 2 years of progressive responsibility within a corporate finance/treasury department.
- Basic understanding of cash management principles and practices.
- Basic knowledge of banking and financing instruments (both asset and liability).
- Willingness to learn new things in connection to treasury operations.
- Good Microsoft Excel and spreadsheet skills, basic working knowledge of Power Point and Word.
- Natural interest in treasury operations and banking activities.
- General knowledge of and interest in financial and capital markets.
- Experience in interfacing with middle management across functional lines is preferred.
- Good communication, inter-personal, and teamwork skills