About the job
The Financial Manager is responsible for the financial well-being of the organization. A manager to develop strategies and plans for the organization’s long-term financial objectives, produce financial reports, and direct investment activities.
- Monitor and lead the finance department
- Collecting, interpreting, and reviewing financial information.
- Ensure that the organization’s financial records and recordkeeping methods are in compliance with applicable standards and regulations.
- Producing financial statements and reports related to business activity, budgets, account payables, account receivables, expenses etc.
- Reporting to management and stakeholders, and providing advice on how the company and future business decisions might be impacted and how to maximize profits.
- Reviewing, monitoring, and managing budgets
- Review the organization’s financial reports and identify opportunities for cost reduction.
- Developing long-term business plans based on these reports and Predicting future financial trends
- Developing strategies that work to minimize financial risk
- Analyzing market trends and competitors to identify opportunities for growth/expansion.
- Oversee the organization’s investments.
- A degree in Accountancy or Finance
- Min. 3 years as Finance Manager
- An analytical mind
- Negotiation skills and the ability to develop strong working relationships
- Commercial and business awareness
- Good communication skills – both written and verbal
- A keen eye for detail and desire to probe further into data
- Ability to stick to time constraints