Regency Group Holding
Al Asmakh Facilities Management Company
We are looking for an experienced Finance Manager. The ideal candidate’s responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following:
Scope of Job:
- Monitoring the day-to-day financial operations within the company, such as payroll, invoicing, and other transactions.
- Check and analyze the revenue and expenditure trends as well as suggest appropriate budget levels to ensure effective expenditure control.
- Prepare financial and management reports.
- Render the detailed financial support function to the operational business units.
- Manage the system of accounts and records on all company transactions and assets.
- Facilitate financial advisory to all business units.
- Handle all issues pertaining to audit and tax.
- Develop strategies that function to minimize financial risk.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Accounting and Finance.
- Preferably someone completed CA or ACCA or ACMA.
- 5 to 7 years of extensive experience in a previous role with a minimum of 3 years in Facility Management.
- Knowledge of financial and accounting software applications.
- Ability to analyze financial data and prepare financial reports, statements and projections.
- Good English communication skills both verbal and written.
- A keen eye for detail and desire to probe further into data.
- Ability to stick to time constraints.
Apply for this job on company website, click on this link: www.regencygroupq.com.