The role is to assist in the management and monitoring of the financial performance of Mace Macro International. To provide the client services and corporate services finance managers with accurate financial data at regular intervals and on an as-required basis. Reporting will include the production of both internal and external client accounting report packs.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Producing monthly client management packs for various clients for presentation to the relevant contract managers and portfolio director.
- Assisting in the production of monthly departmental management accounts and financial review packs for Macro International for presentation at monthly departmental financial reviews with department heads and portfolio directors.
- Assisting in reconciling ‘Balance Sheet Accounts’ on a monthly basis.
- Assisting in the production of a monthly cash flow forecasts to be submitted to the finance manager for review and submission to the senior management team.
- Validating client invoices in accordance with the client agreed to processes and procedures.
- Monitoring payment process ensuring weekly payment runs are sent on time and in accordance with the monthly cash flow forecasts.
- Ensuring all PO’s are raised and coded to correct nominal codes and assist local FM’s with any training issues on ‘Proactis’ for the particular clients.
- Assisting in the monthly processing of supplier payments and payroll payments.
- Monitoring and reporting on bank balances.
- Assisting in the production of monthly and yearly management and statutory accounts in accordance with Mace Group’s financial deadlines.
- Coordinating and taking charge of periodic internal and annual external audits.
- Liaising with Mace Group head office finance teams where necessary.
- Providing ad-hoc reports on an as-required basis.
- Ensuring at all times that they carry out their work safely and with due regard for others in accordance with HS&E procedures and instructions, contractual, legislative and local requirements.
- Reporting immediately any non-conformance, unsafe act or unsafe condition to line management for investigation and corrective action.
- Reporting immediately to line management if they sustain an injury or become ill whilst at work, or where they are directly involved in or witness any serious incident, dangerous occurrence or significant environmental pollution incident.
- Notifying line management of any identified or suggested opportunity for improvement of the HSEMS and associated health, safety and environmental risk controls.
- Contributing to continually improving the reporting capability of the systems and avoid manual re-work where ever possible.
- Attending regular finance meetings with all members of the ‘Macro International Finance Team’.
- Challenging current practice, looking to improve processes where ever possible, whilst bearing in mind potential impact to any agreed client processes and procedures.
- Always utilizing head office systems.
- Providing further support as and when required.
- Working in a proactive manner.
- Maintaining good working relationships with all clients, suppliers, corporate accounts team and the management team ensuring as a minimum a satisfactorily level of service is always provided.
You are digitally savvy, can build lasting client relationships. You have at least one to two years of experience in the field of finance working with region or industry, with CODA dream and TM1 knowledge. You have the ability to communicate with staff, clients and suppliers at all levels. With a flexible working attitude. A bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance and Business Administration. You will have a facilities management background and be hungry to grow your career and enjoy the opportunities Mace has to offer.