We are a values-driven company with a passion for life at home. Our vision is to create a better everyday life for many people.
Al-Futtaim IKEA holds the franchise rights for IKEA in Egypt, Oman, Qatar and the United Arab Emirates.
To ensure the smooth flow of merchandise from the stockroom to the sales floor.
- To unpack boxes and inspecting items for damage and then labeling acceptable items with bar codes and storing them in the stockroom.
- To send merchandise to the correct departments and keeping track of items using hand-held scanners and computers.
- To ensure all goods inflow are carried out as per company policy, systems and procedures.
- To collect customer returns from the customer refund counter and return to the warehouse.
- To ensure all goods that are not of sound quality are taken care of as per the company systems and procedures.
- To ensure all items are correctly handled and stocked so as to maintain items in good condition.
Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge:
- High School
- 1-2 years
- Basic reading, writing and mathematics skills.
- Must be able to lift heavyweight and bend for long periods
Apply for this job on company website, click on this link: www.afuturewithus.com.